This Grain Free, Gluten Free Pizza with Cauliflower Crust is a delicious recipe that is quite easy to make.
So long as you tolerate dairy and egg okay, then it’s something you can eat regularly with absolutely no guilt whatsoever.
View all recipes: Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Pizza With Cauliflower Crust
- 2 cups of grated cauliflower (it’s really easy to grate the cauliflower in a Ninja Food Processor)
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (organic)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven at 450° Fahrenheit.
- Thoroughly combine grated cauliflower and shredded organic mozzarella cheese in a large bowl, then add eggs and combine well.
- Next, line a cookie sheet, pizza tray, pizza stone, or even a cast iron skillet with parchment paper.
- Spread cauliflower mixture evenly on top of the parchment paper so that it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cook crust for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
To prepare the pizza:
Add any toppings of your choosing including red sauce, cheeses, meats and vegetables.
Then, place the prepared pizza in the oven and cook for 10 additional minutes.
Lastly, allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing with a pizza cutter.